來源：http://www.printmydeal.com/ 發布時間：2021-06-03 瀏覽次數：
1. What is groove?
Groove is defined as: according to the design or process needs, the weldment to be welded into a certain geometry of the groove called groove, then we usually see the groove which style? The commonly used groove forms are i-groove, Y-groove, U-groove with blunt edge, double Y-groove, unilateral V-groove with blunt edge, etc.
2. Do you know about welded joint?
The joint connected by welding is called welded joint, which is composed of weld, fusion zone, heat affected zone and its adjacent base metal. In welded structure, welded joint plays two roles.
1、 It is the connection function, that is to connect the two weldments into a whole;
2、 It is a force transfer function, that is, to transfer the load on the weldment.
3. What kind of weld do you know?
Weld can be divided into butt weld, fillet weld, plug weld and end weld.
4. Width of weld?
It refers to the junction between the weld surface and the base metal, which is called weld toe. In the cross section of single weld, the distance between two weld toes is called weld width
5. Main causes of welding stress
(1) Thermal stress. The welding process is a local uneven heating process and uneven cooling process for the welded parts. This kind of uneven cold and hot process will cause thermal stress in the workpiece.
(2) Restraint stress. Due to the rigid restraint effect of the component itself or the outside, the thermal expansion is not smooth during welding, resulting in restraint stress of the component.
(3) Transformation stress: during welding, the stress caused by inhomogeneous microstructure transformation in the joint area.