The robot can choose barreled or coiled welding wire according to the needs. In order to reduce the frequency of changing welding wire, the robot should choose barreled welding wire, but because of the use of barreled welding wire, the wire feeding hose is very long, the resistance is large, and the quality requirements of welding wire stiffness are high. When the welding wire with slightly poor copper plating quality is used, the copper plating on the surface of the welding wire will reduce the volume of the pipe due to friction, increase the resistance when the wire is fed at high speed, and the welding wire can not be sent out smoothly, resulting in jitter, which is caused by unstable arc and limited weld quality. In severe cases. In case of jamming, the robot stops, so it is necessary to clean the welding wire conduit in time.
(1) Choose reasonable welding sequence. In order to reduce the welding deformation and the length of the welding gun path, the welding sequence is established.
(2) The space transition of welding torch requires short, smooth and safe moving track.
(3) Optimize welding parameters. In order to obtain better welding parameters, working specimens were made for welding test and procedure qualification.
(4) Reasonable positioner position, torch attitude, torch position relative to the joint. After the workpiece is fixed on the positioner, if the welding seam is not the ideal position and angle, it is required to continuously adjust the positioner during programming to make the welding seam reach the horizontal position according to the welding sequence. At the same time, it is necessary to continuously adjust the position of each axis of the robot to reasonably determine the position, angle and wire extension length of the welding torch relative to the joint. After the position of the workpiece is determined, the position of the welding gun relative to the joint is observed by the programmer's eyes, which is difficult. This requires programmers to be good at summing up experience.
(5) Insert the gun cleaning procedure in time. After writing a certain length of welding procedure, the gun cleaning procedure should be inserted in time to prevent the welding spatter from blocking the welding torch and the conductive nozzle, ensure the cleaning of the welding torch, improve the service life of the nozzle, ensure reliable arc striking and reduce the welding spatter.
(6) Generally, the programming can not be completed in one step. A good program can only be formed by constantly checking and modifying the program, adjusting the welding parameters and welding torch posture in the process of robot welding.